"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's a W

And they pull off a WIN

14-13


WE WILL TAKE IT!

GO COUG's


4 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

GO COUGS! Love all your outfits. I think we need to get you guys outfitted up for Blake's game when you guys come down.

Thanks for ALL your love and support! You'll never know how much we truly appreciate you guys! It is such a blessing having you guys there!

Love You All!
JoLynn

Kaci said...

Hey... A win is a win even if it's ugly. I like your cute shirts. Do you realize I'm going to have to wear a tent sized U of U shirt to that game in October?? It just dawned on me that its a Utah game not a BYU game. Oh gees. And you two will be wearing ASU stuff. How thoroughly confusing. I kinda hope we can't get tickets. And we can just hang out at the mall instead. :)

Marianne said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! Dee actually watched this one, off and on. usually he is so nervous he cannot turn the game on which is no fun for me at all! Maybe I can get him to watch next week too?

Anonymous said...

We're so happy that BYU WON the season opener BUT so sad that we missed it! I can't believe that we only saw maybe TWO minutes of it in the SLC airport. You guys all look cute in your BYU gear, I'm sure it helped the team with their big win. Thanks for carrying on the family support in our absence!! GO COUGS!!