A few weeks ago the Lund's decided they wanted to go to Seven Peaks water park for Labor day weekend...so mom booked everyone a room and then called to see if we could all go.
Brent unfortunately had his first audit at church on Sunday so he could not join us. Everyone else, minus a few Koenig's,all met up north Friday night.
Saturday morning after a few "morning" type activities we made our way to the park.
Our view from under our MANY canopy tents.
One of the triplets liked the park...one of the triplets tried to be brave...one of the triplets wanted NOTHING to do with any of it so Aunt Kami rocked him to sleep and he dreamt of better places that involved throwing balls.
After the water park I drove Gav and Sav up to SLC to spend the rest of the Holiday weekend.
Saturday night I was thrilled to meet up with my dear friend Heather.
I have missed my friend. She has such a soft spirit about her. I love her conviction and admire the friendship she has with our Heavenly Father. It was so much fun to visit with her and laugh about life, love and relationships.
Sunday I spent the day alone relaxing, enjoying the overcast weather, exercising and eating food we do not have in the STG. I spent the evening texting my hubby and watching movies in my hotel room.
This morning before I picked up the kiddos I met Isa and her sweet hubby at Kneaders for french toast! YUM!
OH HOW I LOVE THIS GIRL.
Isa has always been one of my very best friends from the moment she walked into church when we were 11 years old. She makes me happy. I love her positive attitude and cheery disposition. You just can't help but feel happy when you are around her. I am overjoyed for the life she has now...for the love of her life that has put a smile back on her face. I love that we are both in a place where we are TRULY happy and have love beyond measure.
Seeing her was the best part of the weekend. I can't wait to do it again.
Labor day weekend 2013 turned out to be a pretty good weekend...however I missed Brent SO much. I just don't feel right when he isn't with me. I missed sleeping next to him, I miss hearing his voice and seeing his face.
It is so good to be back home...the 4 of us together!







2 comments:
I'm so glad that you had a great Labor Day weekend, even though Brent couldn't be there with you. It's always fun to catch up with old friends.
We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
Lots of Love,
JoLynn
It was a fun weekend... I am so glad you were able to go and that you made the most of it. Thanks for your help with 'the boy'. He's difficult.
Post a Comment