"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Brent


Today the love of my life turns 38 years old!
Nearly 6 years ago this man entered my life and I can't imagine living a day without him. How did I go 32 years not knowing what real happiness, real love felt like??
Brent is a wonderful husband, dad and friend. 
He is such a strength and support to me.
He fills my life and our home with so much love and laughter.
I feel sad each morning when he walks out the door for work and I look forward to seeing him every minute until he walks back in.
He is so hard working and devoted to doing his very best.
He is LOYAL!
I know I say it all the time but he really is my miracle and I feel blessed each day that I get to love him and spend my life with him.
Happy Birthday to the greatest man I know.
I Love you Babe!

5 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a sweet tribute and post. I hope Brent has the very best birthday! Im quite certain his birthday wish came true when you came into his life nearly 6 yrs. ago. You were a true blessing in his life! I hope he enjoys his day with you and the kids!

Love You Guys!
JoLynn

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Happy Birthday, Brent! I am so glad that my Kami found you and that you take such good care of her. :)

Karen Carter said...

Happy Birthday to your darling hubby ! I am so thrilled you are so in love and happy! You two make me smile. Here is to another 38 years of wedded bliss and fun !

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday B-rent. Hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for all you do to brighten our lives.

Kris said...

It's wonderful that you have a great man to love and who loves you. I'm so happy for you and your children. God has truly blessed you.