The month of July we celebrate three of my dearest friends birthdays.
Melea, Emilie and Tammy.
We always seem to celebrate Tammy's but we haven't really done anything fun for the other two. Until this year.
This year Emilie turned the big 4-0.
Her sweet husband planned a big weekend at the lake. So we all loaded up our camping/"beach" gear and headed to Enterprise Reservoir.
Dawn and I were the only 2 from the group that could make it... along with a few of Emilie's friends and our co-worker Marty and his wife Ramona.
I just happened to be the only LDS girl there. So I came prepared with my "hard stuff" because I knew they all would have theirs. I literally had a quarter of my cherry Pepsi before I had hit my limit. Water is truly where it's at.
We spent the day on the gravel aka-sand in our floppy hats soaking up the Sun.
We cruised around the lake in the Pinkelman pontoon and witnessed the death of many many trout.
It was a fun time had by all.
The next week we went to lunch with the whole group at Sakura.
We have plans to celebrate Tammy's birthday which is coming up this weekend. Another day at the lake possibly or maybe once again poolside. But no matter what we do when all of us are together it equals a fabulous time. I sure love these friends of mine and I'm grateful for them everyday.










No comments:
Post a Comment