"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, September 16, 2010

15 Days and Counting...

Yesterday my Marathon Storage room looked something like this...
And slowly but surely today it looks like
THIS...


All I can say is that I am so THANKFUL for the guys that work in the Parks Department...Especially Ben and Shane who help me unload and reload, transfer and haul ALL of this STUFF year after year after year.
They do it without complaint and for nothing more than a thank you and some FANTASTIC Grandma Tobler's cookies!
What would I do without them??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, only 15 days! Now the fun begins. This really is such a great time of the year, I look forward to it and even though I know it's hectic for you, it really is FUN! I hope everything goes well... "without a hitch".

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I would love love love to come up there one of these times and be there for all the fun, excitement, and to help you out. Now I've just got to convince Brian!

Good luck with everything! I know it will be awesome!

Karen Carter said...

So bummed I accidentally deleted your comment from my post! Feel so bad cause I love when you stop by for some mindless reading. Just wanted to let you know it was a mistake : (
Love ya

Kaci said...

It's so weird, but I mark my progress in life by the Marathons. For the past four years on that day, I pause to notice the differences in my life from the privious Marathon year. I don't know why... other than the fact that it is the biggest day of the year for you. One of these years I would LOVE to be at the finish line. But for now I will just be happy that with each passing Marathon life continues to get better and better. I hope this one is ANOTHER complete success. But you are a total pro now and so I know it will be fantastic. Good Luck!!!!