YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm so happy the kids are home WHERE THEY BELONG!!! It's going to be a great school year...new home, new friends, new activities, cool weather! Happy Days are here again!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
3 comments:
Oh I'm SO HAPPY they are back home safe and sound, right where they belong!
We sure miss you! Next month isn't coming fast enough!
Love You Guys!
JoLynn
P.S. The kids look SO GOOD! They've grown up over the summer. And I love Savanna's shirt. Way Cute!
YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm so happy the kids are home WHERE THEY BELONG!!! It's going to be a great school year...new home, new friends, new activities, cool weather! Happy Days are here again!
BTW...they look so cute and grown up.
They both look great and SO happy to be back with you! Now it's time to get ready for school! Let the fun begin!
Post a Comment