I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
4 comments:
AMEN! I've been praying for Mitt to win. We can't get any lower with Obamunism or we'll be in ruins.
Go Mitt!
How can we go on the way we are?? People are just stupid if they cannot see what's right in front of them!
Go Romney!
You have got to get this creepy picture of this creepy guy off your blog. Oh we'll, life goes on but we sure are sad this morning.
Post a Comment