"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 37th!

Today is Brent's 37th birthday.
We started celebrating last night as we gathered for the Vikings first (and last) playoff game.
 This morning the kids and I made him our traditional birthday breakfast, even though it is fast Sunday.
Breakfast burritos and His new High Class Red Solo Cup that he received from Savanna.
Happy Birthday to the man that makes me laugh everyday, that keeps me on my toes and who makes everyday...EVERYTHING better!
We love you Babe.

5 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Happy Birthday to Brent! I'm going to need some details on the red Solo cup, however.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday to the best 37 year old brother ever! I sure love you! We can't wait to see you all!

Oh and I think you need to quit wearing that ugly jersey and start rooting for a real team;)

Love you!
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brent! We hope you had a great day. Sunday isn't the very best day for a birthday, not much partying going on on a Sunday but we hope it was a happy day nonetheless. We wish you a wonderful 2013. Love you.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! We hope you have a great year. Ahhhh 37... those were the good old days.

Kaci said...

Happy Birthday Little Brother. Hope it was magnificent!!! Too bad about the Vikes. Everyone at work is in mourning.