Today we celebrated the New Year like H.E.L.L.
Our annual New Year lunch was spent at Sakura Hibachi Grill.
We feasted on sushi, shrimp, chicken, steak and fried rice! SO GOOD!
All of us willingly posed for pictures however mom is sick today so dad kindly covered up her germs with his menu!
(My favorite part of Hibachi is the onion volcano!)
After lunch we all stopped by the Lund's to help Boy celebrate his 1st birthday.
It has been a HAPPY New Year.
I feel relieved that all the "celebrating" is over. No more presents, no more wrapping, no more late night parties...oh wait!...in 5 short days we will be doing it ALL again as we celebrate the HOTTEST man ever born to the earth!
I guess I can get excited for that!
See you then!




2 comments:
Happy New Year! I love this time of year. It was fun to spend the day with everyone.
Happy New Year. So glad all the FOOD, JUNK, PRESENTS, and DECORATIONS are all over and put away! But I am excited to wish Brent a Happy Birthday and to see you guys soon! Can't wait!
Love you guys!
JoLynn
Post a Comment