I just LOVE conference...Especially the Spring session because the Marathon is always held on Fall Conference weekend and I miss the ENTIRE thing.
I felt so blessed to get to watch EVERY session this weekend.
I felt the spirit, I was taught by a living Prophet and ordained men and women of God, I felt closer to my Savior and my testimony GREW!
It was a wonderful weekend.
I also loved watching my two Priesthood holders attend Priesthood Session together with my dad and brother...looking so handsome...and TALL.
What a HONOR it is to have the priesthood in my home. I feel it enrich my life and I feel the blessings that come with it everyday.
How proud I am of these two men who honor their priesthood, who keep themselves worthy to hold the priesthood and who use the priesthood to lead our home in righteousness.
I love that the leaders of our church are just ordinary MEN...men who are not perfect, who live in the world but not of the world...and who give each other "bones" after sharing the gospel to millions.
I LOVE this Gospel, I LOVE being a member of the Church, I LOVE that I am a daughter of GOD!


4 comments:
Ditto! I love the picture of Elder Bednar and Elder Perry (I think Elder Bednar kinda has his tongue out...hehehe). So cute!! Like you said, just regular men...but really, not so regular after all. Elder Holland is TO DIE FOR...what an amazing talk! We all need to read it and re-read it....maybe everyday!
I'm glad you had a happy weekend and got to listen to ALL of Conference. I'm always a little sad when it's over but then by Monday morning, all is well again. I sure wish it wasn't so gloomy today though. I wish you a happy week!
I love that picture at conference. How great is that? I too am glad that we got to sit in my backyard and chat. It was a fantastic weekend. I really loved it
What a wonderful post! I loved conference as well and I felt so edified and uplifted. That picture of Elder Bednar and Elder Perry is priceless. I love it! The picture of your Dad, Raleigh, Brent , and Gavin is wonderful too. I can't believe how tall Mr. Gavin is. Blake is so jealous of his height. Were such lucky ladies to have such awesome worthy men in our lives!
Handsome men! Honorable too! I am so glad that they all get to go to a third meeting on Saturdays and that we get to do fun stuff!
Conference was so good. SO good! Thanks for sharing your sweet testimony. I feel the same way.
Post a Comment