Today, as Savanna put it...her teeth "got out of jail"!
No more train tracks, metal mouth, tin grin etc.
We are officially a BRACE-FREE family!
Savanna's before and after shot
...and of course a picture with our beloved orthodontist.
We will miss our monthly appointments like a toothache!
After the braces came off Sav and I spent the rest of the day shopping, very unsuccessfully I might add and going to lunch.
Braces off...check. Eyebrows waxed and shaped...check. Hair trimmed and split end free...check.
I believe this girl is ready to turn 13. 20 days and counting...and yes we...meaning Savanna... are counting every minute.





5 comments:
Look at those beautiful straight white teeth. I love straight white teeth. The only bad thing is that taking those braces off made her grow up a lot! All of the sudden she looks so grown up and even more gorgeous! Watch out.....you and Brent are going to be fighting those boys off with sticks and bats.
Love and Miss You Guys Tons!
JoLynn
Wow! Its incredible the difference removing that little bit of metal can make! What an absolutely beautiful smile Savanna has! How nice to be done too. What a drain on the budget those orthdontists are!
wow she is a beautiful girl! so are you!!
Savanna looks gorgeous and IS gorgeous. What an exciting day for her and your pocketbook!! I really don't think she looks much different in these before and after pictures (with the exception of her teeth) which actually makes me very happy because I love her just the way she is!!! Here's the kicker though....I can't believe she is wearing the same outfit in both pictures. The girl has more clothes than 25 girls put together and, yet, she wore the same outfit.... that must have been "the plan". At any rate, she looks darling and I'm sure is very happy about her beautiful teeth. I bet you will miss Dr. Beckstrom though, he's wonderful.
Mom...the pictures were taken just an hour apart. :) One as we were walking into the office and one as we were leaving. You are funny. NOT TO MENTION she now has ALL of MY clothes too. Everyday I come home there is a new piece of my clothing in HER hamper. HUMMMM not sure how I feel about it.
Post a Comment