Spring Training has become one of my favorite things! I am so excited that Brent's new job...which is FABULOUS by the way, allows us to go again.
This last week was Spring Break and the kiddos were headed to SLC so Brent and I headed to AZ to watch our Indians play!
We sat in the warm AZ sunshine, right behind the dug-out. I was so close to Gomes I could've reached out and touched him. BUT that would have been creepy so I kept my hands to myself and just sat "star-struck" for 3 hours.
I am beginning to think Brent and I are bad luck. They ALWAYS lose we attend their games. BOOOO!
But win or lose we still have the cutest catcher in the MLB.
Brynlee Rose, Blake and Annie's baby was born last week, Monday March 7th. We were so glad that we could meet her and hold her while we were there.
She is just to die for.
She has the most perfect features. Her head is the most perfect shape, big eyes, small little nose and her lips are beautiful!
She really is the sweetest little thing.
It was so fun to watch Blake and Annie be parents. They are so in love.
I love this picture...Brynlee was a little fussy, went under her pink fort with mommy and came out happy as could be! Newborns are so EASY!!
We hung out with family...ate WAY too much food and just enjoyed being together...eating!
We left Bridge at home and our sweet neighbor girl took care of him. I swear I missed that dog. I dreamt about him each night. Seriously I have become an obsessed pet owner...PATHETIC!
I of course also missed Gav and Sav...TONS. It felt like they were gone FOREVER!
Sio glad they came home to us last night safe and sound...on their new ride!
The PARTAAAY Bus!
Sad to be back at work today with no trips in our future!
But happy to be together again as a family!





1 comment:
So glad you guys got to come down! It was such a fun wkend. But in a side note I have never seen any more hideous picture than that of me! If I look that bad I need to definitely do something ASAP!
Anyway, it was a great time and I am so glad you got to meet sweet Brynlee!
Love and Miss You Guys So Much!
JoLynn
Post a Comment