The kids returned home after a long summer vacation in SLC....just in time to start school.
Father's blessings wetter given and my heart was full.
Gavin...6'5 Junior. Music is life. Concurrent Enrollment at Dixie State.
Savanna...5'9 sophomore. High school. Friends and fashion. Driving and dating soon.
Garrett got his mission call to Lima Peru West Mission.
Savanna and I practiced all our emotions in anticipation.
Super excited, nervous, sad and surprised.
Brent and I took our friends to depot grill for dinner.
Great company and great food.
Who could ask for more.
But truthfully all we have done this month is RUN.
We officially logged 128 miles the month of August.
We are exhausted. One more month of Marathon training. Well we survive?
Lame post I know. Lacking details and emotion.
September will be better I promise.







1 comment:
Your kids are gorgeous as usual and I'm glad they're home and off to great year! I can't believe you have done so much running! That is crazy awesome! And I'm so excited for Garrett! He will be a fabulous missionary!
I can't wait for October! We sure miss you guys! I'm so sad you were here and we weren't!
Love You Guys!
JoLynn
Post a Comment