How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys: That's an easy one...
* Brent- when he laughs hard and puts his hand over his face...and how he never leaves the house, a room, my side without telling me he loves me
* Gavin- when he uses words I don't know the meaning of, when he shakes your hand and says "good game" after beating the crap outta ya playing chess, and how without fail he ALWAYS has a milk mustache.
* Savanna- when she curls up in my arms on the couch, when she sings in the tub, and when she gets teary on the phone because she misses her mommy.
* and ALL my family...old and new!! Their love, humor, faith, strength, {FAMILY PARTIES} !!!
* My Testimony of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation.
3 Fears
* Heights...just going up...coming down doesn't scare me at all..unless of course I am falling then I usually wet myself!
* Snakes...Things without legs should not be able to move...IMO
* Midgets and Clowns...not sure what it is about these two that people think is so funny...NOT AT ALL funny and should NOT be included in circuses for all ages!
* I can't believe I left out my NUMBER ONE fear of all time...Reading out loud...I HATE it...it scares the beegeezees outta me!
3 goals
* I could stand to lose 10 pounds since this marriage of mine...or at least fit back into my skinny jeans...or jeans PERIOD
* Convert Aaron Metler to the Gospel of Jesus Christ...man that kid has potential written all over him...not to mention find him a great girl...anyone interested in "McLovin"?
* Really all I have ever wanted is just to be genuinely happy...and I can truly say that I am...my goal is to keep it that way!
3 Current Obsessions
*Wipe Out...that show is freakin' hilarious...yes it also makes me wet myself.
*Shoes of course...after taking a load of about 60 pairs to DI while moving...I feel the urge to RESTOCK!!!
*Post-Its...pink ones, yellow one, and blue with lines. They are ALL over my desk and computer screen...gotta love post its at Marathon time...they keep the marathon going!
3 random surprising facts about me
*I can only type using six fingers...two fingers on each hand do not move independently from one another...therefore making it very difficult to type
*I do NOT poo in other people's houses...I would rather drive 8 miles to the corner gas station and do my business there...and Babe...that will NEVER change!
*I absolutely HATE talking on the phone. I never know if the reason I am calling is good enough to interrupt someone's time...and I never know how to hang up...what do you say...how do you end??
So after sitting on the thought of not tagging anyone...I changed my mind with some help from good ol' Nance...so you don't have to do it if you don't wanna but it is a fun way to get to know each of us a little better...so TAG... DICK, NANCE, KOR, JOLYNN, LYNDZ, TARA, AUNT MARIANNE, AUNT GENA and AUNT LAUREL!! YOU ARE IT!!

5 comments:
You already know everything about me!
Okay I will play!
Lyndsey
OK, I did it!!
I LOVE your blog! And keeping up with your fabulous new life.!!And I have to say I laughed so hard at your poo thing..If you only knew, I am the SAME WAY and my family teases me so bad. I once went 6 days...TMI? I have NEVER gone at work and even vacations are hard for me. Glad we share such a fun trait : ) XOXO Karen
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to acknowlege my "tag" status. I'm thinking... The plus side is that it gives me something to blog about!
Smooch, Gena
Post a Comment