"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh the LAUGHTER and the TEARS!

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. ~Jack Handey

OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE...in a truck with two small children bored out of their minds who have to pee OFTEN, looking at nothing but CACTI filled desert on a one lane highway behind multiple rent-a-campers who obviously were in NO RUSH to get ANYWHERE, for 8 hours!
Other than that the trip was HILARIOUS!

6 hour Amazing Jakes adventure, $99 Left Center Right, Mormon Bridge, swimming, COLOSSAL sized burgers, chocolate covered strawberries, heart felt conversations, competitive profanity provoking family game nights, crying tired children, pedi's, 4 on 1 basketball games, and best of all...the corner gas station late night Pepsi run!

I could not have asked to marry into a better family. NO family is perfect...but this one is PERFECT FOR ME!



3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh Kami, you are way way to kind to this family. But your right were far from perfect but I think were pretty perfect for one another. And you know what else we all love each other and thats whats really important.

I'm so glad that you all were able to come down and stay and play with us. We enjoyed getting to be with you guys and we miss ya already!

Love ya,
JoLynn

The fly-fisherman said...

How lucky are you- and your kids! It looks as if Savanna has found a new, dear cousin. Glad you had a good time. We can't wait until your kids are here in St. George for a little while. One more week, eh?!

Shanel said...

You are so lucky to have family in two different towns. I hate having to spend every holiday, birthday...basically every celebration with both families. It looks like a ton of fun to go visit and not have to share. Maybe I am just selfish!