"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, November 2, 2009

Favre - 2 Packers - 0

They said he was too old! They said he couldn't play anymore! You all wanted him to go away! To all the hater's this post is for YOU!!! Sorry Green Bay and sorry Aaron Rodgers, you will always be Favre's backup!










Thanks Green Bay for your QUARTERBACK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hardly know how to respond to this! First of all, who is "they"? "They" sounds a lot like Brent to me, I do believe I've heard him say those very same things, although now Brett is "the brother he never knew he had". All that aside...I really do love watching Favre play football, he has so much enthusiasm and excitement. I hope the Vikings go all the way to the Super Bowl this year, just for you, Brent and your brother, Brett.

Marianne said...

OK, so yestertday I was calling up your blog and just as your header photo came up our laptop froze! I looked at you family picture for the next three hours! It became part of the decor! Why it froze right there is beyond me other than the fact that the great beauty of all involved stopped my poor Compaq dead in it's tracks! (or maybe the fact that it's a Compaq!)

Could have lived without the last picture...eeeewwww!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

O.K. Nancy was on a total roll with her comment UNTIL....she started saying that she hoped the Vikings went all the way. Brent do I need to remind you of how very very much you hated, no dispised Farve when he played for the Packers. Now in the words of Nancy he's like your brother from another mother. Well please keep in mind that any guy that can now play for a team that was his biggest rival of years isn't a real loyal guy and at any time he could turn on his new team too.

As for football, in one week Blake's team lost, ASU lost, BYU lost, Cards lost and my Packers lost. And you ask why I'm banning football from my house at the moment. That is why.

Well love you! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

JoLynn

Anonymous said...

Sorry JoLynn, I've never cared two hoots about the Vikings but since we've been "forced" to watch them this year, I have grown to love Brett Favre and I probably would have loved him when he played for the Packers too. My Super Bowl comment was out of love for my son-in-law who doesn't have the greatest luck in picking winning teams and out of love for my daughter who has to live with my son-in-law when his teams lose!!! Actually I am also rooting for the Colts this year, I love Peyton Manning and we're loving watching Austin Collie.

JoJo and Ralph said...

I must admit I am loving Brett.
But he is NO Peyton Manning. I love Peyton with all my heart. And Peyton to Austin is my new rush. But kudos to Brett, old man's still got it, I guess.