"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, November 30, 2009

3 out of 4 Baby!

That's all I have to say about that!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the first time in my life I'm embarrassed to be a BYU fan. I'm happy BYU won but shame on Max!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I say...Good Job Him! Way to defend his wife and family! Damn Dirty Utes!! :)

Gena said...

Yeah, baby!!! Wasn't that an awesome game? Alli's boyfriend commented how much fun overtimes were and I almost garroted him! At least this was a good overtime!

Gena said...

ps. I love your posts and I'm glad to have an example to follow! U of Gay (snort). And the whole "Shot for Shot" thing? sigh

Shenise said...

Go Cougs! Although I missed overtime. Subcontiously, I don't think I could handle it. So I found Lane and decided he needed help eating his pizza!

So thank you for your thoughts and prayers and texts! I'm right there with you...Heavenly Father does answer our prayers in every way. I need to talk more with Him about timing though! :) I'm not as patient as I should be.

The Girls weekend in January sounds great. Count me in and let me know the details and/or costs! Thanks for the invite!

Loves!

JoJo and Ralph said...

Oh poor Raleigh... He wore his red shirt and everything. I didn't even wear a shirt that said "I HATE THE U" The quarterback took care of that for me. I love winning, but HATE winning on bad calls, which there were way too many. It is kind of nice though, when you are in MY situation that we are going back and forth with wins.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Well I love BYU! I always have, I'm no ban waggon billy:)

O.K. So Kami, I read your comment on your mom's post about the temples and I sure hope that Mesa High gets into the championship game because I am just dying to take you to see the Mesa temple at Christmas time. It is beautiful even if the lights are in front of a box:) And if Mesa doesn't get into the championship then the next time you guys come down were going to the temple. I'm such a bad host to have not taken you there before!

Love and Miss You,
JoLynn