HA HA!!! Thanks Kami for planning the lunch it was so much fun. I love having a reason to get together and eat. :) I am happy I only have one uterus but if I had two and needed bone marrow I know you would be there :) Thanks for being such a great friend... Love ya!!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
2 comments:
HA HA!!! Thanks Kami for planning the lunch it was so much fun. I love having a reason to get together and eat. :) I am happy I only have one uterus but if I had two and needed bone marrow I know you would be there :) Thanks for being such a great friend... Love ya!!
hahaha... your just jealous! I should donate my body to science after i die... they would have a field day!
Post a Comment