"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, December 17, 2009

7 Days and YES I AM COUNTING!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!
I LOVE Christmas EVE and Christmas Day.
My heart is full and I am overflowing with gratitude for family, friends
and the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Merry Christmas to ALL!

5 comments:

JoJo and Ralph said...

Remember when we were little and mom and dad would always work the early shift on Christmas Eve and we would bake treats and listen to music all day? I am going to try and do that this year, bake treats and listen to music that is. But I will really probably break up 7,000 fights, clean up 4,000 messes, yell 10,000 times and end up crying. I am going to give it an honest effort though in an attempt to relive the past. Have a great day... Thanks for the talk... you get me and YOU are the only one that does. It's nice.

Anonymous said...

I am counting too. This is the most stress-free Christmas I've ever had, I'm finally getting the hang of it after all these years. I hope Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will be fun and stress-free as well, we'll see. I, too, feel overflowing with gratitude, this truly is a wonderful time of year!!

Marianne said...

Merry Christmas to all of the Ellsworth's in St. George...all two of you! And to your sweet children too! My house is full of grownups and a 14 year old so there is no childlike excitement like there used to be. We have to work a bit harder to bring that spirit in. I agree...the music helps!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Kac, I think its funny and unfortunate how our lives have become so similar. I am glad we can call and talk about the great AND suckie things and completely understand what the other is venting about or being grateful for.
Oh the joys that come with ex's, combining families, being a newlywed with children, "Old Friends" that are here to stay...i love you...hang in there!...and PLEASE CALL ANYTIME

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Merry Christmas to you all! I am not getting more excited for Christmas. Before Tuesday I would have told you a completely different story but after being able to complete my shopping and getting a Christmas bonus I'm in the spirit of it all!

We are looking forward to hopefully getting to have you guys down to celebrate your birthday!

We miss you!
JoLynn