
That is right my first born child is 10 years old today! 10 years of my life have been filled with lots of hugs and kisses, milk mustaches, random collections, big shoes, light bulbs, long division, messy rooms, chess, pokemon, out grown jeans, stolen sprinkler heads, straight A's, dirty tear streaks down the cheek, constantly repeating myself, good jokes, homemade creations and contraptions, poor sportsmanship...which has improved tremendously, generosity and A LOT of LOVE!
Happy Birthday to my favorite son in the world.
They don't come much better than him!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Sweet Gavin! I can't believe it was 10 years ago today...remember the snowstorm and Dr. Berry running down the hall like Superman (well I guess you don't remember all that, but I sure do!!) What a great night it was!
Happy Happy Birthday Gavin Boy! We sure do love you. We are so glad that you are apart of our family! You are such a sweet good boy and you always make me smile!
We sent our birthday card off yesterday, hopefully, it gets there tomorrow!
We hope your day has been great and that you have a fabulous party!
Love Ya,
JoLynn
Happy Birthday Gavin... I hope you had a wonderful birthday. We are so sad that we weren't there to celebrate with you. You are getting so old. I was going to say big, but you have ALWAYS been big. Make your parents drive you up here to visit us because your whole family can fit into one car and we can't.
Boo Hoo.
Post a Comment