"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 7, 2009

6 Day Work Week

Working Saturdays is never ideal...especially when you have had events/races 10 weekends out of the last 12. :( But when you get to spend those Saturdays with friends that you love dearly...it makes for a fun entertaining day!

I really do have the best job EVER!!
(check out that jump...it must have come from the my early cheer leading days...I am going to feel that for weeks. I am surprised I was able to pick myself off the ground considering I had 7 layers of clothes on that day...it was FREEZING!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, Kam. I wish you had gotten one of my other daughter who ran in the race (since she doesn't blog much it could be months before we get anything from her!) I'm glad you have a happy job but I honestly believe it has a lot to do with your attitude because working 6 days a week isn't fun unless you believe that it is. Thanks for sharing.

McArthurs said...

Ok... So I really thought I had some hight on some of those pics. It was a super fun and crazy day. I love working with you its makes everything fun. (even if I might not be able to talk to you again) ha ha!!! Anyways I am glad you put up pics, I may need to steal them so I can actually blog for once.