"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another Ellsworth Tradition

Another tradition that the kids and I started 5 years ago and now we have made it our FAMILY tradition is going to the Live Nativity out at Tuacahn Amphitheater. We attempted this tradition on Monday with the Hydes but apparently they do not perform the Live Nativity on Family Night...who would have thought???
But the Ellsworth clan was successful tonight. We bought our tickets, Brent waited in the never ending line, I took pictures of the kids, we took our seats...and 15 minutes later we were on our way home. A lot of work for this short tradition...but listening to my kiddos and handsome husband sing the wrong words to every Christmas song on the way home made it all worth it!
Christmas...isn't it about...Family?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun night with everyone dressed all cozy and warm. Christmas traditions are just the best, I'm glad your family is enjoying the new ones and some of the old ones too. Sorry we couldn't join you, next year for sure.

McArthurs said...

ohhh It just looks way to cold for me. I hate being cold, you guys are good parents, glad you had fun.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is an awesome tradition. We sure hope to see you in a couple of weeks.

Love You,
JoLynn

Marianne said...

I wish we had something like that around here, short & simple! I am glad Brent is with you to be part of your traditions! He looks so happy!