I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
4 comments:
A fun date for Valentine's Day and I love that Brent planned it...isn't it wonderful having a Valentine!
You are a lucky girl! I'm glad that you guys got to have a great night out!
You looked so cute too, I am glad he got to stay in town this week
You too look so adorable together... I am not sure about your meal though!! What is it and where did it come from... :)
Post a Comment