"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Laugh a Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

I saw this decal in the back of a small pick up truck in front of the Recreation Center this morning. Exiting the truck was a rather hefty young fellow, eating, AKA scarfing down, a large bag of some sort of Chex Mix/Carmel popcorn mixture at 6:30 am.
I needed to laugh hard today...thanks chubby!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh Dear! Now you have me laughing too!

McArthurs said...

haha!! You are so funny!

JoJo and Ralph said...

hilarious...but your description of the fat man was funniest. I have often thought that naughty kids would be hard to kidnap too which leads me to the following conclusion... I don't have to worry about that happening to any of my kids. They are with me for life.

Anonymous said...

Cute and true, I mean, who wants a starving-all-the-time kid if you have a choice. Those kids can get expensive. I'm glad you had a good laugh today.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Well I gotta tell you that I am starting to feel like that chubby kid and probably look a little like him. But it's all good no one will kidnap me:)

Thanks for your sweet birthday email!

Love Ya,
JoLynn

Steph said...

HA HA holy crap can't stop laughing!!!!