Yummers... I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it made me sick... Wish I was there. Happy Birthday Russell, you're a pretty old dude and yet so mentally with it. Hope you had a great day
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
5 comments:
I love birthdays! I love that we get to have a reason to have fun and celebrate! Happy Birthday to Russ!
Happy Birthday Russ! It was fun getting together to celebrate and EAT! I hope you had a happy day.
Happy Birthday my love. Thanks Kami, Brent, mom and dad for celebrating with us. It was a good time.
Yummers... I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it made me sick... Wish I was there. Happy Birthday Russell, you're a pretty old dude and yet so mentally with it. Hope you had a great day
Post a Comment