
We all arrived on Friday evening...we actually pulled into the parking lot at the exact same time. We went straight to the buffet for CRAB. That night we visited, stayed up later than I have in years. The next morning Brent and I attempted to sleep in but at 5:45 we were up and running across the river to Arizona. After the buffet...we needed it!
That afternoon we went to the mall, did a little shopping and saw "The King of Persia".

The next morning we ran AGAIN...this time in preparation for the Golden Nugget Brunch.
Let me tell you...it was GOOD!!! All you can eat of anything and everything you want. One of the chef's...Joe...had made this TO DIE FOR bread pudding. It was all I could do to stop myself from eating the entire pan. I think I had four servings and still I am craving it. It might have been the best thing I have ever eaten. I wish I had discovered it before I ate my Made-to-Order omelet, turkey, shrimp, lobster and chocolate covered strawberries! We were all so sick after that we didn't do much of anything else...until the comedy show that night. Pretty Funny...but no Brian Regan.
Laughlin has become one of my favorite memory making places. Brent and I always have fun there...together.
Thanks to Tim and Steph for a fabulous time! Thanks for the royal treatment. Hopefully we will meet up again in the "Poor Man's Vegas"!

4 comments:
It sounds like it was a great time! Everytime we've been to Laughling Brian and I have always had a great time too! Maybe you should meet Dick and Sherri there in July for some more fun:)
We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
Take Care,
JoLynn
I'm pretty sure I gained 5 pounds just reading this post. Oh well, I think this lifestyle change stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be. It sounds like you had a fun getaway. I'm glad you all had a good time.
So...you would have to run to AZ to burn all of that pudding off! Sounds like a great time! I am glad you got to get away and have some fun!
Poor man's Vegas...love it!
only you Little girls can eat at buffets and never gain weight! But I love you anyways! Glad you had a fun getaway with your darling hubby! and how funny that you mentioned Brian Regan ! He is our fav and we are all going to see him in July near us! He is Hilarious. Well have a good week. Love Sophia~
Post a Comment