"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A HURRICANE's a Brewin'

Last night was Hurricane High's first home game of the 2010 season.

They played Skyline High School a large 5A school from SLC...

and WON 17-14


What a great game.

The team is lookin' good and we expect this to be quite the season.

Good Job Coach Homer...we are rooting for you!


Notice how there are no pictures of Brent...that is because he and Russ managed to gain field access and stood on the side line with all the coaches and trainers the entire game.

I was SUPER glad I cancelled girls night out so I could spend the evening with my hubby!

But Kori and I had a fabulous time...just the two of us...talkin' football and designer jeans...and listening to Gracie! :)
HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON EVERYONE!!!

5 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Hey what could be better than-football and designer jean talkin. Sounds fabulous. Good luck to the Coach Homer and the Hurricanes this season!

Love and Miss You!
JoLynn

Marianne said...

Fun! Dee used to coach Skyline swimming. That's a long time ago though. I am happy for Hurra-cun!

Anonymous said...

Well Hurra-cun is off to a great start. Go Tigers! I sure hope they go all the way this year, this losing in the final game has got to STOP! I hope we can go to the next home game, they are so fun.

Saddie said...

It's always fun when one's home team wins! So what brought you to my HS stomping grounds, Kami?

McArthurs said...

I love love love how you have a shirt or entire outfit for every single team sport. So cute!!!