Today I am one year older and possibly wiser too? I am, however, the happiest today than I may have ever been in my whole 35 years of existence. I am surrounded by dear friends, a loving family, two beautiful children and the GREATEST husband a girl could ask for! It was a HAPPY Birthday from the get go!
My Birthday began yesterday morning with a message from my sweetest friend Kelli who is currently in New Zealand so it was officially my birthday where she was!
It continued yesterday when all my best friends from work took me to lunch at the O.G.
We were so glad Tammy was there because she charmed our waiter into supplying us with a FREE Celebration cake...it took a little extra schmoozing and 5 mid-30's emotional women...but he caved and not only fed us cake but sang to us too.
This morning My handsome hubby and my favorite son and daughter woke up early, made me breakfast, wrote loving words in Birthday cards and gave me LOTS of love and attention.
Then this afternoon Mom and Dad took all the adults, plus sleeping Kaleigh, to lunch at the new Mexican Restaurant here in town.
After finally ordering off their completely clear and yet somehow ultra-confusing menu their staff sang and also presented me with a large to-go box of sweet treats. I think they put it in a to-go box as a way of saying please leave you small minded, unintelligent morons!
But it was the thought that counted...right?
Tonight the WHOLE family will join us at our house for cake and ice-cream and a little new years celebrating.Stay tuned more more Birthday fun to come!

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Kami! You are the speediest blogger ever! I think we just barely got home from lunch. Thanks for spending your day with us. Hope you have another great year.
Happy Birthday to my little girl. We feel honored that you chose to spend your birthday with us. The lunch was tasty and the company devine. Can't wait for more fun tonight. Nothing could make me happier than knowing that you are so happy and I hope that this coming year is your happiest yet!
So far so good! Yay for birthdays!
I got a kick out of the "when you're old" birthday card. :)
I hope your birthday was extra happy! It looked like it was a great one! I hope you got my message I left you. I sure wish we could gave been there to celebrate in all the fun. We sure love you!
P.s. You look so cute! I love your outfit! You always look darling. All the family looks good. The Littles are just hotties.
Happy Birthday!!! I sure had a fun day. I love laughing with you... really loudly... at restaurants. I am so glad we get to celebrate with you each year.
Lunch was fun and the cake was delicious I am glad we brought Tami too or we might of been cakeless. haha! Thanks for being such a great friend and sharing some of your birthday with me. :)
Happy belated birthday!! the joy on all your faces is proof positive that it is going to be a fabulous year! I LOVE that you all gather for every occasion. You are blessed indeed. {and way too darling I might add} All the best Kami and wishes for a fun year ahead!
Kami,
I promise I am not stalking you :), although your blog is darling as is your family!
Dont know if you will remember me but I am Keith and Anne Bailey's daughter. Wanted to know if I could get your work email as my husband and I are a part of a t-shirt/merchandise company and wanted to pick your brain on who you use and if you are happy! My email is Brownsinaz@cox.net. Thanks Kami!
Post a Comment