"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Tradition #2 - Work Christmas Parties
ALSCO's company party at the Courtyard by Marriott.
I can't believe what a difference a year makes. What a relief it is to have a job that you enjoy. What a joy it is to work with people who respect one another and care for your well being.
It IS a huge blessing to enjoy your work and work with caring people and people you like. I'm so thankful that you and Brent have this blessing in your life and that you recognize it and are thankful for it too. Merry Christmas...let the festivities begin!
And I... on the other hand am grateful that I no longer attend Alsco parties. I am sure it is a much more delightful time now, but I will stick to Best Buy parties... drunk girls don't slip their room keys into my husbands pockets right in front of me at those.
You look darling by the way. And so thin... I need to get to work on shedding this baby weight before I see you in person.
First off, darling picture of the two of you!!! I am also very happy for you both and that Brent has a great job with great people and one that he enjoys. That makes such a difference!!! Pray things turn around for us too.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
4 comments:
That IS a relief and a blessing. You guys deserve it. :)
It IS a huge blessing to enjoy your work and work with caring people and people you like. I'm so thankful that you and Brent have this blessing in your life and that you recognize it and are thankful for it too. Merry Christmas...let the festivities begin!
And I... on the other hand am grateful that I no longer attend Alsco parties. I am sure it is a much more delightful time now, but I will stick to Best Buy parties... drunk girls don't slip their room keys into my husbands pockets right in front of me at those.
You look darling by the way. And so thin... I need to get to work on shedding this baby weight before I see you in person.
Loves...
First off, darling picture of the two of you!!! I am also very happy for you both and that Brent has a great job with great people and one that he enjoys. That makes such a difference!!! Pray things turn around for us too.
Can't wait to see you!
Love You All!
JoLynn
Post a Comment