"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Traditions Continued...

Our annual SOUP party at Dawn's.
I am lucky to work with such GREAT friends.
We got dressed in our warm clothes and made our annual trip to Tuacahn for the Live Nativity.
This has been one of my favorite traditions.
Beautiful music, live animals that relieve themselves on stage and eat the actors clothing, cold night air, stunning scenery and a Christmas lights tour on the drive home.
10 days 'til the BIG day!
Happy Holiday Season!

4 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

lol - Ah, yes, the Tuacahn urinations and defecations. Ya gotta have it! :) What better way to get into the holiday spirit than to have 2 nostrils full of fecal funk?

I loved your "Christmas From Us". It was dang cute! Now how do I do something like that??

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new family pictures! So cute! That pie looks like it came from Croshaw's...yummy. The Live Nativity sounds like it was another memorable event...good for you in keeping up the Holiday Traditions.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I actually think Gavin has become photogenic...just like the rest of you!

McArthurs said...

Yeah for the annual work soup party, BOOO that I had to miss it! Dang sick kids, sure he was fine the next day! Ryan took the kids to the nativity this year so I missed out on all of that fun! Next year!!