...MEET that is!
Friday night we got a call from Uncle Dee reminding us that he and Aunt Marianne were in town for the big swim meet...Senior State Championships.
After the qualifying rounds in the morning and after our basketball game we met up with them at Red Robin for lunch...along with Mom and Dad.

That evening Brent and I went over to the community center to watch the finals.

Here is Coach Dee in action...

His team...HAST...did fabulous and ended up winning...the very close race.
Congrats Uncle Dee and Team HAST. It was a pleasure watching you!
Thanks Uncle Dee and Aunt Marianne for spending time with us and for catching us up on all the Loose Clan.
We love you...drive home safe!
3 comments:
Thanks for including us in your lunch. It was so much fun seeing Dee and Marianne again. I'm so happy that Dee's team did well...I'm sure he's a great coach. Looks like a fun time.
Congrats to Uncle Dee and his team! It looks like it was a delightful time.
P.S. Thanks for all the pictures! I really appreciate it!
It was so fun to have lunch with you, sit with you at the meet, and show you my mean swim meet score keeping skillz! We love you both so much!
Post a Comment