"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, June 4, 2012

Cheetos Toes aka Vulcan Feet


I believe I once had cute feet. They were a good size, nicely shaped, my toes all went the same direction and were close together and then thanks to Birkenstocks and my hippie second hand clothing days, my feet now have a lot to be desired. I have what I call Cheetos Toes (or Vulcan feet)...yes if my toes were bright orange one might call me Chester The Cheetah...they are bumpy, misshapen and split in two different directions...not cute what so ever.  
Although I like to blame Birkenstocks and one day hope to receive some sort of settlement for my damaged phalanges...it may be proven in court that I too am to blame.
Remember this picture from NOT VERY LONG AGO? The fat swollen purple cheeto that was the aftermath of a suitcase on the floor incident...

Well this is me now...
This BBQ-ed black cheeto is the outcome of a dropped 2" curling iron. The funny thing is that it doesn't hurt at all...quite possibly due to the fact that it has no feeling left and may never feel anything ever again.

Whatever the reason...personal clumsiness or poorly manufactured shoes...my toes unfortunately will forever be shouting, 
"Live long and prosper"


5 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

OUCH!!! Now MY feet ache just from seeing that pic! I'll send up a swear word just for you, cuz that LOOKS like it hurts!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

That is an unfortunate color.
I am glad that it doesn't hurt. I wish the only complaint I had about the look of my feet was cheeto toes. You should just be happy that they are relatively the same size ;)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so sore! Brian said it looks like one sore little piggie. My toes have always been weird. I have very long toes and now they look like long Cheetos toes. Not real cute, to say the least. I hope it gets better.

Can't wait to see you!

Love ya,
JoLynn

Marianne said...

Hilarious! I wondered why the "Vulcan" reference. Now I get it! I am glad there is no pain but I do hope you get the feeling back!

Kaci said...

They are fine looking toes. Well groomed and clean. I am sorry you are so clumsy. Maybe they'd have half a chance if you could get your trash together. Live long and prosper