"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Twice in 4 years aint bad....BUT it aint real good either!

Yesterday we welcomed visitors. That's right you heard me...Brian, JoLynn and the kids came to St George. They haven't been to visit us since the day we got married which is exactly 4 years ago this week.
Now we can't take all the credit...we were kind of a pit stop on their way up to SLC/Provo for two different footballs camps Blake is participating in this week. But no matter the reason we were THRILLED to have them.
Our first and only stop was at Chuck-a-Rama, or as us PEE-WEE fans call it...Chuck's Bike-a-Rama.

 Blake even wore his envied Pee-Wee t-shirt in honor of the Buffet.
 Jim and Nance also joined us however they managed to escape my photos somehow.
Well they came, ate, played A LOT of poker and hit the road Jack.
BUT we are so lucky to get to have them again on their way home...hopefully for a little longer...IF we can talk Brian into staying. We miss them already. 24 hours just doesn't quite do the trick!

Good luck to Blake this week. We KNOW you will do great.
See you all in 4 days!

5 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

We greatly appreciate your wonderful hospitality! I kind of feel bad at how we were treated like royalty and when you guys come you guys haves to fin for yourselves. I also realized that when we come back through it will be your wedding anniversary. Great timing, as we bombard you once again!

At any rate we had a terrific time visiting you! Can't wait to see you again!

We love you!!! Thanks again!
JoLynn

P.S. I hope that I look better in real life than I do in those pictures!

Stephanie said...

I love reading your blog! It feels like life is going 100 miles per hour and it's hard enough to keep up with all that's going on around here with my own household. It's nice to sit down and get caught up on others. Sounds like you guys are doing good and I'm always so glad to hear it!

Anonymous said...

The Brian Ellsworth Family looked really good in St. George, they should hang out here more often. Thanks for inviting us to dinner, it was fun to spend the evening with all of you. I hope we can "hog tie" Brian and get them all up to Pine Valley later this week.

Anonymous said...

There's a comment to you from me on my blog...check it out.

Marianne said...

Hey! That means they are on their way, or already here! Dee is looking forward to checking in on Blake during his breaks from coaching at the swim camp. I am looking forward to to a good visit as well! Don't worry though, I'll send them back to you!