"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, July 6, 2012

Our 5th, 4TH...A LOT to be desired!

I think it means we are getting old when our 4th of July consists of morning exercise, house work, watching a movie together on the couch, an early dinner with the Lund's and being in bed by 9:30??
I think it means we are getting REALLY old when all we can do while laying in bed is curse our neighbors for letting off fireworks until ALL hours of the night. Now keep in mind that my hard working husband had to get up at 3:00 AM for work the next day.
BUT does this mean we are officially  UN-FUN??...or perhaps just overwhelmingly TIRED!


Whatever the excuse...we DID have a good 4th of JULY...the little we did celebrate anyway!
At least it was relaxing...right?

4 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

That sounds a lot like ours. Only we watched the fireworks. But as soon as they were done, we headed home and crashed. I don't know about you guys, but we are duds. ;~P

Marianne said...

We stayed up way too late! I should have been in bed like you guys! We are all getting older, no changing that!

Kaci said...

Uggghhh that picture of me is horrible. We had the same experience. We were lazy. We went to a fake water park with a lot of white trash people. We went to dinner early. And then I cried for the rest of the night because I'm so stressed out. So maybe you're getting old, but there's always someone older and lamer than you. Keep hanging out with me, I'll make you feel really good about yourself!!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Well we thought it would be fun to get the family together and have a BBQ, swim, and play games and possibly have our own firework show but we invited the Mortensens, Mom and Dad, and Grandma over and they all declined. What the heck??? SO i guess were not only old but apparently were pretty boring people to hang out with too! So we did nothing, I mean nothing! I literally never got out of my P.J.s I showered and put on new P.J.s and we did our BBQ watched, a movie, and played on our phones and ipads. How exciting huh? Anyway, we had fun by ourselves!

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Love and Miss You!
JoLynn