Cute Card. I cannot believe how big Gavin and Savanna have gotten. It really hasn't been that long since I have seen them, maybe a few weeks. Holy cow, I think they grew two feet and got even cuter. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all of you too! Such cute pictures of the family, I love them all but must mention Gavin...when did he become Mr. Photogenic?? We hope you have a wonderful and fun-filled holiday season and we look forward to our times together.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
8 comments:
Hey, you didn't include your and Brent's ages on the card. ;~)
T...How about too old and even older.
Cute Card. I cannot believe how big Gavin and Savanna have gotten. It really hasn't been that long since I have seen them, maybe a few weeks. Holy cow, I think they grew two feet and got even cuter. Merry Christmas!
Such cute pictures! Every time I turn around there's a new family photo if your party of four! Who does them for you because they are all so good?
Great family pictures! Miss you guys so much!
Merry Christmas to all of you too! Such cute pictures of the family, I love them all but must mention Gavin...when did he become Mr. Photogenic?? We hope you have a wonderful and fun-filled holiday season and we look forward to our times together.
I don't know if my comment came through or not. But I need you new address. Thanks!
I don't know if my comment came through or not. But I need you new address. Thanks!
Post a Comment