"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pre-Christmas in Vegas

Each year Brent and I spend either Christmas time or our birthday time...depending on when the kiddo's head to SLC, celebrating in Las Vegas. 
This year the kids are in SLC for Christmas so we spent the weekend shopping, eating and playing Vegas style...just the two of us!
It is our tradition to eat at Cheesecake Factory in Caesar's Palace and shop at the outlets on the south side of town...and that's exactly what we did.
Getting to look at that face all weekend long and kissing on those lips...who could ask for anything more??
Merry Christmas to ME!!!

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Sounds like a wonderful time to me. I think Brian and I need to get a little tradition going like this! Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

You are both perfect and perfect for each other! Merry Christmas!