...I brought my first baby into this world.
Today he is 13 years old!!! A TEENAGER!
If I only had ONE word to describe Gavin it would be...
SELFLESS.
he is the most selfless person I know...always willing to give anything and everything he has to make others happy.
But since this is my blog and I have as many words as I want...he is also...
Gentle, kind, caring, emotional, helpful, brilliant, handsome, TALL, thoughtful, loving, passionate, obsessive, HUNGRY, witty, talented, artistic, spiritual, mature and HAPPY!
To start his birthday celebration he had a "friends" party on Saturday.
He and four friends got to spend the day at Fiesta Fun playing in the arcade, driving the cars, riding the bumper boats, playing miniature golf and spending all their Jackpot tickets.
Then they came back to our house for cake and ice cream and a little Wii.
Sam, Easton, Beau, Gavin and George!
It was a adventure for sure!!
Today we are having his "family" party at Papa and Nana's house with more cake and ice cream and birthday celebrating!!
Happy Birthday Gavin!
We love you and are so proud of who you are!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Gavin. I can't believe he's 13!!! Looks like a fun party with really cute boys. I hope Gavin has a wonderful day today!
What a really nice tribute to your son! I love how happy he makes you and I hope it continues through those "angsty" years ahead! Looks like the boys had a fun time. Happy birthday to Gavin!
Happy Happy Birthday Gavin. I would completely agree with all the words that you used to describe sweet Gavin. When I think of Gavin the thoughts that comes to my mind is happy and without guile. What an amazing young man!
It looks like he had great day and he sounded like he had had a super day when we talked to him. I am so honored to have him for my nephew. We love you Gavin!
Post a Comment