We had an eventful weekend...a lot going on and A LOT of fun...
The weekend started off with a BALL. Savanna was summoned by the King to attend the Stake Activity Day Ball (daddy/daughter event). Her Prince was also invited to attend.
Saturday night Brent and I got dressed up again and went to the Temple with the family.
After the session we topped off the night with Wingers.
Sunday of course was our annual SuperBowl PARTY. All the family gathered at Papa and Nana's for FOOD, Football, photos, FUN...
...and Kori's birthday. Yes, this is Kori's last year in the 30's...so it definitely needed celebrating for sure!
Garrett's 15th birthday is also this week so we celebrated the two of them together.
It was a fun weekend spent all together.





3 comments:
Well aren't you sweet! I'm pretty sure that you're the only person that looks at my blog! You're like my #1 fan! So thanks to my #1 fan for noticing the new pictures!
I love that Savanna has Brent but especially that Brent has Savanna to be a father to. That makes me very happy for him because he has always wanted that. Look how tall she is getting next to him too! I cannot believe how fast the years have gone by since I met you and your kids. Look at Garrett in his photo. He's sure not a little boy anymore. Just, wow.
Wow what a great, fun, busy weekend! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I wish we could have been there to enjoy it with you all!
Post a Comment