"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Will you be my VALENTINE??

Once again Brent and I took the kids out on dates for Valentine's Day.
This year Gavin and I went to Outback for steak and Mac-n-Cheese while Savanna and Brent went to Patio Grill for wings and fajitas. After our dinner dates we came home for dessert...thanks to Nana for all the treats and the cookies for us to decorate! Yum.
This has become one our favorite traditions. It is such a nice way to celebrate love!
PLUS...Valentines Day always falls near the holiday weekend which means the kids visit SLC...which means Brent and I have a WHOLE weekend to REALLY celebrate Valentine's Day and LOVE together!
Oh how I LOVE this holiday!
More LOVE to come...

4 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

This is such a fun tradition that you have! It looks like it was a very Happy Valentine's Day! We sure love you all and miss you tons!

Marianne said...

We ate pizza and frosted cookies, no dates but lots of fun! Your kids will always remember these dates. How fun you and Brent are with them. Have a LOVE-ly weekend together!

Kaci said...

Very cute idea. And very cute pictures. Lucky you with the love weekend..... Me, I added a kid. I always do things wrong. Have a wonderful celebration

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

What a great tradition for your family of four. Both of those dinners sound fantastic. Have a wonderful kid-less weekend.