Happy Father's Day!
Raising three daughters I'm sure wasn't easy but my Dad never complained...and in fact I think he loved every minute, at least he made us feel like he did.
He worked hard to provide us with whatever we needed and most of what we wanted...for that I am eternally grateful. He is one of our biggest fans and greatest supporters.
Thanks Dad for being the best father a daughter could ask for!
Love you!!
To celebrate we gathered at the Lund's for a BBQ...too much food!
This morning Brent and I did a little celebrating of our own.
The kids are in SLC so it wasn't much of a Father's Day for him but we got up early, opened gifts and he wore his traditional Father's Day tie to church.
I can't express the love I have for him as a Father to Gavin and Savanna. He has shown nothing but love and acceptance for the two of them from day one. He jumped into fatherhood with both feet and hasn't stopped running since. I know he was sent to ALL THREE of US...to complete us, to take care of us, to love us and to help us be an eternal family.
He is our miracle!
Happy Father's Day to My other dad! I could not have asked for a better Father in Law. He has made me feel so loved and appreciated from the moment I met him. I am grateful for the man he is and for the man he helped Brent to become. Being an Ellsworth is something I hold very dear...I am proud to be a part of such an amazing family.
I love you Dick!
Happy Father's day to all the dads in my life! You are amazing men and I am thankful for your example.






3 comments:
Great post! Happy Father's Day to Brent and Jim! It looks like it was a happy day!
I love this post! I have always been so impressed with your father. I think he is such a dear man! I love that Brent has a Father's Day tie! I know how many years he wanted to be a Dad and now he has two wonderful kids. It's makes me smile!If I know my brother, I know you give him great joy as well. You have added so much to the Ellsworth family and we all love you Kami!
Another fun Father's Day celebration. Cute pictures too. I love Brent's tie...so cute. I wish the kids had been here to celebrate with us....I don't like summer so much.
Post a Comment