Yesterday was Mom's birthday and all she wanted was to go to dinner with her three daughters...so that is exactly what we did...and bought her a really cute orange purse!
I just LOVE my mom!
She raised three VERY different girls (as you can see) with VERY different challenges and yet we all turned out pretty darn good.
She allowed us to be ourselves, to try EVERYTHING, she encouraged us (well maybe just me) to be unique and she has always been our biggest fan!
She gives the best advice and is ALWAYS there for us.
She is funny and FUN, she is classy, she is dedicated and never forgets anything (thanks to her wooden calendar that she has had since before I was born).
My mom is hard working, selfless and her world revolves around making our lives easier and happier.
She has been by my side through everything...some of my most painful trials were made easier because she was there helping me along the way and probably feeling more pain than I was.
She has been a wonderful example to me and I have learned many important life lessons by watching her.
She taught me the Gospel, how to have a testimony and to live by faith.
She didn't judge when I made bad decisions but instead cheered me on when I made the right ones.
I feel very blessed to be her daughter...I couldn't imagine a better mom!
Love you Mom!
Thanks for all you do and for WHO you ARE!

5 comments:
Gee I hate crying first thing in the morning. That is such a sweet post Kam...I love you too. I had a wonderful time last night, there is nothing better than being with my three little girls and talking about "whatever" we want. I think this dinner thing should become a tradition.
Happy Birthday Nancy! I think the world of you. I can only hope to have my children be as great as your girls and I hope and pray that my children get as great of in-laws as you and Jim. You two are the best!
Love,
JoLynn
Happy Birthday Nancy! I think the world of you. I can only hope to have my children be as great as your girls and I hope and pray that my children get as great of in-laws as you and Jim. You two are the best!
Love,
JoLynn
I conquer....well said
your mom is one of the greatest. i totally agree. how fun to go out as ladies. you're all so beautiful.
Post a Comment