"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SMILE!!

After two long years Gavin is finally BRACE-FREE!
His teeth look so good...such a handsome kid!
 We will miss Dr Beckstrom...well maybe not so much!
He is a wonderful man and orthodontist but I will NOT miss monthly appointments and giving him all my money!
 Gav and I made a day of it and went to Paradise to celebrate.
One cannot go to Paradise without eating a chocolate chip cookie!
There must be a rule written somewhere about this??
Gavin being the educated kid he is wanted to go back to school even though I offered him a "get out of school free card". So I dropped him off with his new pearly-straight whites!
One down-one to go. 
Savanna has four weeks left...can't wait!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

It always amazes me how bright those smiles are after the braces come off! He is, indeed, a good looking guy!
Those Paradise cookies are the best! I haven't been to our Paradise in quite awhile...now you have me thinking about cookies!

Anonymous said...

YAY for Gavin (and his mom)!!! His teeth look great and there's nothing better than beautiful teeth!! I remember all those ortho visits, complaining and expense, etc. but in the end, it's all worth it. Congrats to all of you!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Such a handsome boy! Yay for white straight teeth!