I cannot believe it has taken me almost a week to post about my favorite girl turning 13!!
YES...Savanna is "officially" a teenager!
We started off celebrating by enjoying a nice early morning family hike on Monday.
Then we all went to the movies to see X-Men
and were attacked by a Transformer along the way!
On Sav's actual birthday I had to work of course...so I rushed home on my lunch break and picked she and Gavin up for lunch at Paradise.
That night we rented out the city pool and ALL of Savanna's friends...boys included (well not all but A LOT) and the entire family came to swim and eat donuts.
Garrett was a HIT at the party. ALL the girls thought he was to die for plus he was amazing on the diving board.
All Savanna wanted for her birthday besides donuts, a pool party and clothes was a photo shoot with some of her best friends.
I think she was happy with her first teen birthday.
Savanna is such a joy in my life. From the moment she was born she has put a smile on my face. Heavenly Father blessed my life with a best girl friend, favorite shopping buddies and the light in our home.
I am so proud of Savanna and the young woman she is turning out to be.
I love this girl with ALL my heart.
Happy 13th baby girl.












3 comments:
It looks like it was a very Happy Birthday! She is growing into such a beautiful young woman. I hope Brent has a gun, he's going to need one to scare away the boys.
We sure love Savanna. She is fun, loving, kind, and just a doll!
We sure love and miss you guys!
I have watched with amazement as this girl has grown so lovely over the last few years. It's unreal, isn't it? She's so cute and seems to have some really fun friends! I see their selfies everyday on Instagram!
My sweet Savanna....THIRTEEN!!!! Hard to believe. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was braiding her hair and polishing her tiny fingernails? She has become a real beauty and has such a fun personality.
We had a great time at her party too. She has really cute friends and cousins. It was a great night!
Happy Birthday Savanna!! I hope you have a wonderful year of being 13.
Post a Comment