...I'll miss you like a TOOTHACHE!
Everyone always dreads summer coming to an end. Not in this house, not this mom! I literally countdown the minutes until summer is OVER and Gavin and Savanna come HOME where they belong.
It had been 3 1/2 weeks since we had seen them last...that is just WAY TOO LONG and I was starting to go nuts. Life just doesn't feel right when they are gone.
BUT...Thursday was the much anticipated day. I got to drive to Meadow to pick them up.
I was SOOOOO Happy!!
We were reunited and sped home so the four of us could be together again.
Friday I left work early so the kids and I could do a few pre-school agenda items...
We went to the school to pick up their schedules, walked the halls so Savanna knew exactly where to go, checked lockers, picked up PE clothes and found the seminary building for Gavin.
Then we went to lunch at Einsteins.
After lunch we needed a little sugar so we were off to SWIG for soda and cookies.
After our sugar fix we went school supply shopping. Binders and paper and pens OH MY!!
Then we took Gavin to get a much needed hair trim.
Such a handsome kid don't ya think?
He called the first picture his "mug shot"!
This morning we woke up early and drove to Vegas to do some school clothes shopping at a REAL mall with actual stores.
It was a LONG day...but...
...It was a VERY expensive, yet successful shopping day!
Look at the size of that orange bag from the Nike outlet. We are hooked up!
So school starts on Monday.
I'm THRILLED to have things back to normal.
Ellsworth Party of 4 is officially back together again!
HOORAY!!!!








2 comments:
I couldn't be happier for you guys to all be back together like you should be! The kids look so grown up! Where has the time gone? I hope the kids have a great first day and a fantastic school year. Were all counting down until we can see you guys! Love and miss you guys tons!
Wow, I'm so impressed that you're still blogging. I haven't read anyone's blog in ages. I'm up in the middle of the night tonight and just happened upon this. I loved seeing all the pictures of the kids. I'm so happy they are back home, like you said, "where they belong". Happy School Year to all of you!!
Post a Comment