"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Family Pictures of 2015

I finally talked my husband into taking family pictures.
I think he only agreed because I asked for this "one thing" for Mother's Day, Gavin has grown three inches since the last one, both kids are out of braces and they were leaving the next week for SLC for the entire summer.
For whatever reason he agreed...by agreed I mean he showed up in his suggested attire and smiled but WAS NOT at all happy about it.

 I had NO idea that where we were headed had NO paved roads. I definitely wore the wrong shoes for hiking. BUT man they are cute!
 This picture Savanna posed us. Her reasoning was "A family that THUGS together stays together"!
I couldn't agree more.








I am so thankful for my "Forever family".
These three faces bring me so much joy and happiness!

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I LOVE these pictures! These are incredible! You guys get the most beautiful family award for sure.

Love You Guys,
JoLynn

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh and those shoes are so darling! Where did you get them???