Savanna got a fancy camera for Christmas and since then has been learning how to use it. Lately she has gotten really good and has started doing mini photo shoots for all her friends.
So I decided it was time to take a few new family photos and have her practice on her group shots.
Yesterday morning before Stake Conference we ran down the road to the gated community entrance and quickly, no-hassle, somewhat cooperatively took a few snapshots.
I was impressed at how many good ones we got considering it took 15 minutes.
Love these faces and these completely different personalities!
I just adore this man...seriously look at how HOT he is!
WOWZA!!!
My boy...16, 6'5 (at least), so handsome and smart...but my favorite thing about him is that he is SO kind, accepting and tries so hard to be a good person! He is such an example to me!
and THIS girl brings so much life to our family. She is so bright, spiritual, really has her head on straight and is so much FUN! I swear if you didn't know better you would think all her genes came from Brent. They are two peas in a pod...except he is so tidy and she...well isn't really!
MAN...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family of mine!
So blessed to have them FOREVER!!!








1 comment:
Man do I love this family too!! These pictures turned out great! Your family is so photogenic and all great models.
Love you all so much!
Post a Comment