WOW, I had no idea the good ol' jeep had so many miles on it. No wonder it gets tired every now and then and needs a little work. It's been a great car and even though it receives some harsh words from time to time, it just keeps on pluggin' away. We should all be that resilient!
Well, I drive a POS too. Mine currently has a windshield that is cracked in half and I have significantly more miles than you do on mine. I kinda feel like crying when I am in it. But at least it gets me to all the places that my children need to go... not at the same time however because there are NOT enough seats for all of my children... Am I making you feel better at all??? I hope so. There is always someone worse off than you... ALWAYS.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
5 comments:
Wow that is quite a mile stone!
WOW, I had no idea the good ol' jeep had so many miles on it. No wonder it gets tired every now and then and needs a little work. It's been a great car and even though it receives some harsh words from time to time, it just keeps on pluggin' away. We should all be that resilient!
Awesome!That's a fun milestone for sure. Keep on driving it til it can't go any farther! In today's economy you are one of the smart people!
Well, I drive a POS too. Mine currently has a windshield that is cracked in half and I have significantly more miles than you do on mine. I kinda feel like crying when I am in it. But at least it gets me to all the places that my children need to go... not at the same time however because there are NOT enough seats for all of my children... Am I making you feel better at all??? I hope so. There is always someone worse off than you... ALWAYS.
That's the quality of a Jeep™ for ya! Brian and I feel your pain...
Post a Comment