Today I got up early and headed out for a run...I wasn't quite sure where I was going so I just started running. Three cities later (St George, Santa Clara and Ivins) and 13.7 miles, I finally found my way home. Gee-FREAKIN'-whiz what a Saturday morning!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW! Ya I'm guessing this is why I'm chunky and your skinny.
Holy Cow Kam! You ran more than a half-marathon...who would have ever dreamed it?? I wish I could follow your example and do a better job of exercising and eating healthy...I'm so impressed. Keep up the good work.
I'm telling you... it is just the beginning. If you weren't planning the stinkin' marathon, I guarantee you would have a desire to run it. It is such a feeling of accomplishment. Good job you!
I'm going to start calling you "Kill yourself Kami". Sheesh, girl!
You are the bomb! I envy your ambition as I'm pretty happy with my 3 miles lately:)
Post a Comment