"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ellsworth Party of FIVE???

Some of you were getting a little excited huh???


This week the kids are home from SLC and Savanna brought her best friend Abby home to visit!

it is such a strange feeling knowing your children lead an entire separate life that you know nothing about...

They have friends you have never met

They sleep in bedrooms you don't decorate

They wear clothes you didn't buy...that you would NEVER buy

They eat food you don't cook

The list goes on and on.


So this summer we decided to share in their SLC lives a little bit...so Abby was invited to St George!



We are so thrilled to have her...we have heard such wonderful things about her and she is such a good friend to Sav.

It will be a busy week for the 5 of us...

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

That WAS NOT nice! You rascal!
Abby is so cute! I hope the girls have a fun, fun time together!

I fogt to mention in my last comment that I was excited you won the gift card for new running shoes. Also I am glad you didn't shed one drop. I would not be as fortunate!

Kaci said...

I must admit.... I was thrilled at the thought of you being the one to provide the 12 grandchild mom has always dreamed of. There's still a chance Kori can pull it off right?? Abby is cute. Hope she won't mind joining in on all of our wacky festivities. Poor girl, she's about to see just how crazy Savanna's "other" family is

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That was a bit of jaw dropper for a minute. That is so nice of you to have Abby come and stay with you. I think it is great that you guys are showing that interest in Sav's other friends and life. You guys are amazing parents and ones that I look to and greatly admire!

Can't wait to see you guys soon!