I was thinking about Brent yesterday and all the many ways my life has changed since he has been in it. It is so funny to me how I struggle when I try to remember a time when I didn’t know him. I believe with all my heart it is because there was NEVER a time I did not know him. I know that he and I were meant to be together and I know that we knew each other before we walked this earth. I know that it was our plan to be lead to one another and I know that all the trials, all the heartache that we both had to endure needed to happen before we could begin OUR ETERNAL plan together.
Brent and I left our pre-earth lives knowing that one day we would return hand in hand to be together forever!
In my anniversary card Brent wrote…:”I can’t think of anyone else I would rather spend eternity with than YOU”. I feel the exact same way about him. Eternity is a LONG time…too long to even imagine or comprehend…yet the thought of spending every second of it with Brent by my side is a relief…I use that word because I know that with him I can do anything…I will never be alone, I will never be scared and he will always be next to me. He has brought me so much happiness, so much confidence, so much LOVE!
He is my greatest blessing.
I love you Babe…Happy THIRD!


6 comments:
WOW...three years! Seems like yesterday, really. It does feel like Brent has been in our family forever, I can't remember much about what it was like before him (and I'm glad about that). Thanks for choosing such a great husband, Kam. Since we didn't get any boys of our own, we've had to depend on you girls to "get" them for us and you did a great job. We feel like the Brady Bunch...3 darling daughters, 3 darling sons. Happy Anniversary to you both! I love you more than words can.
CONGRATS!!! You two are the PERFECT match and I am SO glad you found each other. And all the other relationship miseries just makes your relationship with him all the more sweet. :)
That was just beautiful! I am so happy that you found each other and have found such happiness!
Happy Anniversary and many many more to come!
so . darn . cute .
We sure love you guys. Were so glad that you both found each other and that you guys are so happy. I hope you have a Happy Anniversary and here is to an eternity of many more to come!
Love and Miss You All,
JoLynn
I'm glad he makes you so happy Kam - you deserve it. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment